Monitis is an IT monitoring platform that allows you to monitor applications, websites, servers and more. Here is Monitis review to help you decide if it is the right platform for your business.
Monitis Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros and Cons
Here’s Monitis review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons
Monitis is a comprehensive IT monitoring platform that allows you to monitor all your applications, website and servers. It allows you to monitor all your on and off-premise applications and infrastructure from one place.
It also provides tools to help you detect network performance issues and outages.
Its services include database monitoring, application monitoring, site load testing, email server monitoring, website monitoring, and transaction monitoring.
It also supports real user monitoring (RUM) that allows website owners to analyze user interaction data and get useful insights.
Monitis also offers uptime monitoring, full page load monitoring, transaction monitoring to improve end-user experience.
It provides cloud-based, agentless monitoring, from any location, at any time. It even provides many insightful reports, graphs and dashboards that give your useful insights.
Benefits of Monitis
- It is cloud-based. No software-based monitoring
- Avoid site outages and website performance issues
- Monitor all your applications, networks, servers from one place
- Get insights from anywhere, at any time
Monitis offers plenty of features such as:
- Website Monitoring
- Server Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Custom Monitoring
- Automatic alerts
- Fast, intuitive, available from anywhere 24/7/365
- Server health and performance monitoring
- Web application performance monitoring
- All-in-one customizable dashboard for all your key metrics
- Apache Tomcat and Java/JMX monitoring
- Cloud monitoring – Amazon EC2, Rackspace or GoGrid
- Custom plans and pay per usage
- Frequent checks intervals – as short as 1 minute
- MySQL and Oracle database availability monitoring
- Open API for unique monitoring needs
- Powerful uptime, full page load, transaction monitoring
- Real user experience insights with RUM
- Real-time views, interactive charts, reports
Monitis offers a 15-day free trial, with paid plans that are priced based on your requirements. It offers a plan builder to build a custom plan. While building a plan, you can include/exclude any of the following features:
- Uptime Monitors
- Real User Monitoring
- Full Page Load Monitors
- Synthetic Transaction Monitors
- Application Monitors
- Custom Monitors
- Web Page Stress Test
- SMS & Call
- Sub Accounts
- Security Monitors
All plans include:
- Account management
- Escalation rules
- Maintenance scheduling
- Public reports
- Public widgets
- Reports by email (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Shared pages
- Snapshot views
- Unlimited alerts (email, Twitter, IM)
Monitis Pros and Cons
- Plenty of features
- Plenty of integrations
- Cloud-based, no installation or setup
- Pricing can be simplified a little
Monitis is much more than just a website monitoring software. It provides all the required features to help you monitor every aspect of your technology – application, websites, servers, network – from one place. It can reduce quite a bit of headache for companies and boost productivity. It is suitable for medium-large businesses as well as enterprises.