Slenke is a complete project management and team collaboration software. It allows you to easily manage tasks and projects, improve team communication and time tracking using jsut one software. Here’s our Slenke review to help you decide if it is the right project management software for your business.
Slenke review, Pricing, Features, Pros & Cons, Advantages & Disadvantages
Here’s our Slenke review, its pricing, features, pros and cons
Slenke is a cloud-based project management and team collaboration software that makes it easy for users to create projects, add tasks, set due dates and assign them to team members. They can also set goals, milestones and monitor progress using intuitive real-time dashboards and reports.
It basically combines project management, task management and team communication into a single platform. It provides an internal social network that allows team members to collaborate effectively over their tasks and projects.
You can easily see project updates, task statuses, and user messages in one unified real-time dashboard, eliminating the need for email.
In fact, it even provides a Kanban board to visually see all tasks in place, and a Gantt chart view to help you track project progress and task dependencies.
It even supports easy file sharing, allowing users to access files, images, spreadsheets, and documents required to complete their tasks. It even supports audio/video files.
Slenke provides a beautiful, clean UI that enables users to be more productive.
It even allows you to integrate with 1,000+ apps through Zapier.
Benefits of Slenke
- All-in-one platform for project management and communication
- Facilitates team collaboration
- Enterprise grade security
- Powerful user management – control access to employees, clients and guest users
- Task management
- Time tracking
- File Sharing
- Invoice management
- User management
- Automated notifications
- Private messaging
- Group chat
- Gantt Timelines
- Kanban Boards
- Resource Management
- Team Communication
- End-to-end encryption
Slenke offers a free plan and a paid plan
- Starter plan – free
- End to End Encrypted Communication
- Instant Team Messaging
- Group Posts & Comments
- Encrypted File Sharing
- Searchable Posts, Comments, Files & Tasks
- Team Polls
- Project & Tasks Management
- Task Lists
- Gantt Timelines
- Kanban Boards
- Custom Task
- Task Priorities
- Unlimited Task Hierarchy
- Project Templates
- Time Tracking & Resource Management
- Project Time Tracking
- Time Resource Management
- Workload Timeline Security & Compliance
- ISO 27001, PCI-DSS Level 1, CSA, HDS
- Analytics & Reports
- Multi-Project Guest Users
- Mobile & Tablet Apps
- Notification Center
- Permissions & Admin Control
- Paid Plan – $7/user/month (monthly billing) or $4.99/user/month (annual billing)
- Includes everything in free plan
- Free Team Onboarding & Setup
- Unlimited Storage
- Priority Support
- Custom Branding & Style customization
Slenke Pros and Cons
- Clean UI, easy to use
- Plenty of features for project management, communication & time tracking
- Generous free plan
- Suitable for small-medium businesses
- Robust security features
- Lacks core project management features like budgeting for larger companies
Slenke is a beautiful project management software that provides all the features required for small-medium businesses to manage their projects. With a very generous free plan, it is a good competitor to popular project management tools Asana and Trello.