WebsitePulse is a remote monitoring solution that allows you to automatically monitor your infrastructure and receive alerts in case of issues. Here’s WebsitePulse review to help you decide if it is the right tool for your business.
WebsitePulse Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros and Cons
Here’s WebsitePulse review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons
WebsitePulse is an advanced monitoring solution that allows you to monitor your websites, web pages, transactions, servers and even network.
It even supports testing and verification, to ensure that your devices are connected to the network, and deliver the right content to your customers on time.
It allows you to improve business operations efficiency and reduce the risk of transaction failure.
Their services include web page monitoring, transaction monitoring, email round-trip monitoring, vulnerability monitoring, server and network monitoring.
- Monitor your IT infrastructure from one place
- Detect issues quickly
- Find out why services fail
- Improved security
- Improved email delivery
- Better customer satisfaction
WebsitePulse offers many useful features such as:
- Server Monitoring
- Webpage Monitoring
- Web Transaction Monitoring
- Email Round-trip Monitoring
- Vulnerability Monitoring
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Certificate Monitoring
- Custom Monitoring
- Error detection and verification
- Account Administration
WebsitePulse offers various packages depending on the type of monitoring you require for your business:
- Server and Network Monitoring – starts at $3/month
- Web page and Performance Monitoring – starts at $9/month
- Web Transaction Monitoring – starts at $15/month
- Email Round-Trip Monitoring starts at $3/month
WebsitePulse Pros and Cons
- Many useful features
- Affordable pricing
- Supports end-to-end infrastructure monitoring
- Customizable plans
- Nothing big enough to be listed here
WebsitePulse is a feature-rich website monitoring service that not only monitors your web pages but also other parts of your IT infrastructure such as server, email and even networks. It is suitable for small-medium businesses who need a reliable IT monitoring platform.