Wormly is a website monitoring service that also supports uptime monitoring and server monitoring. Here’s our Wormly review to help you decide if Wormly is the right tool for your business.
Wormly Review, Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros & Cons
Here’s our Wormly review, pricing, features, benefits, pros and cons
Wormly is a website monitoring service that also supports server monitoring and uptime monitoring. It monitors your website regularly and automatically sends you email/sms alerts in case if goes down.
Since it is cloud-based there is no need to install or setup anything.
It provides plugins to help with Apache monitoring, NGINX monitoring, Postfix/SMTP monitoring or any other TCP/IP port. It even allows you to create custom metrics for monitoring.
It allows you to monitor your website every 5 seconds. It has multiple monitoring locations in US, EU & Asia/Pacific so every downtime instance is confirmed from multiple locations before you get an alert.
You can even schedule downtime alerts.
Wormly also allows you to log your team’s activity.
It also provides detailed uptime reports with even SLA metrics.
- Monitor your website, server and online services in one place
- Get instant automated alerts about downtime
- Robust uptime reporting
- Find out why issues happen
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better brand reputation
Wormly offers many useful features such as:
- 5 second monitoring interval
- No False Alarms
- Monitor all protocols
- Advanced Metrics – CPU Load Disk IO Disk Space MySQL Net RAM VM Uptime
- Instant Failure Alerts
- Get alerted your way; SMS, Slack,even voice calls!
- Host Dependencies
- Multiple User Accounts
- Site-wide keyboard shortcuts
- Global search keep you moving fast
- Uptime Reporting
- Public status pages
- Scheduled Downtime
- Escalate continuing problems to more senior staff
- Do Not Disturb Periods
- High Availability
- Performance Trends
- Notification API
Wormly offers free trial and 4 paid plans :
- Startup – $25/month
- 8 test targets
- 1 user, 5 alert contacts
- 200 metrics per minute
- 40 SMS per month
- Alerting via SMS, Phone Call, Email, Slack, PagerDuty, Webhooks
- Basic Metrics (CPU, Load Avg, RAM, etc)
- 60-second test interval
- Consultants – $65/month
- 30-second test interval
- SLA Reporting
- Advanced Metrics including Nginx, Apache, Disk IOPS, MySQL and thousands more.
- 20 test targets
- 3 users, 15 alert contacts
- 400 metrics per minute
- Devops – $145/month
- 5-second test interval
- Full user activity audit trail
- Unlimited On-Call Alert Groups
- Full API access
- 115 test targets
- 10 users, 50 alert contacts
- 1600 metrics per minute
- 250 SMS per month
- Enterprise – $300/month
- No resource limits – and includes:
- 300 test targets
- 50 users, 250 alert contacts
- 3200 metrics per minute
- 500 SMS per month
Wormly Pros and Cons
- Plenty of features
- Suitable for small-medium and large businesses
- Nothing big enough to be mentioned here
Wormly is a powerful website monitoring tool that also supports monitoring of application servers and email servers. It’s a good option if you want a reliable IT monitoring solution for your business.